We are seeking capable and motivated individuals to join our team for full-time employment, with benefits.
We are seeking a capable and motivated intermediate staff member with 5-7 years experience to join our team. The ideal candidate would be passionate about design, have excellent communication skills, a strong knowledge of construction documents and some experience with construction administration and managing projects.
The position is full-time with vacation and health benefits. We support our staff to complete A.R.E and LEED accreditation and believe in a healthy work/life balance.
- B.Arch or M.Arch from an accredited architecture school
- Licensed in the State of California or on track towards licensing.
- 5-7 years professional experience, preferably with a focus on housing and residential design; especially in types V, III and I construction
- Strong graphic, design, communication and organizational skills
- Good work ethic, team player and a facility for multi-tasking
- Exemplary CAD skills – especially Revit, SketchUp, 3D modeling programs, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Current residence in the San Francisco Bay Area
Interested parties should e-mail cover letter, resume, references and work samples (.pdf format) to Toby Morris at email@example.com. Please include “Job Opening” in your subject line. No phone calls, please.